Introduction because yes
My name is Kobes .I am 13 years old.My house is in Taman Puncak Jalil section of Selangor, where all the house are, and i am not married.I am a student from SMIIPUJ, and i get home by 4.30 the latest.I dont drink but i always sleep.Im in bed by 11 pm, and not making sure that i've got eight hours of sleep no matter what.After having a glass of cold water before going to bed, I usually have no problems with sleeping until the evening.Just like a baby i sleep with no trouble.I was told there were no issues at my last check up.Im trying to explain that im a person who wishes to live a very normal life like other kids.I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning or losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night.That is how i deal with society, and I know that what brings me happiness.Although,if i were to fight i would lose to anyone.
I was born on 12 March 2007.I'am a jojo fan.I have 3 younger siblings.2 girls and 1 boy.There's only 5 people in my class. Zharif ,me, Hadiff, Aysha and Hakimi .There used to be other students like Daing,Alya and Aiman but they all quit I dont know why.Aysha is new student.My favorite food of all time is burger.Why you ask its because burger is the best food in the world especially with cheese.Burger is good.One of the things that i dont like is noise.I dont like loud noise.I wish to live a quiet live when i grow up and i will stop at nothing to achieve that dream.Thats why I dont think I will marry anyone when i grow up.I am not gay.I play roblox in my spare times.I love to troll people in roblox because I got nothing better to do there.
That is me and Hakimi vibing in roblox.I just entered this SMIIPUJ this year.There was seven people when I first joined but then 3 people quit.Then on mid august Aysha join the school.She's quiet like very quiet.She's the only girl in class though.The other girl quit in April maybe? I don't remember.I used to sleep at 10 pm but now i sleep at 10 pm because yes.I usually sleep when I came back from school.I rarely play roblox when I get home because My mom won't let me.

Facts
ReplyDeleteSADDD
ReplyDeletehow is it sad bruv
Delete